Cays Engineering has a staff of 20 employees with dedicated roles in various fields including Estimating, Project Management, Contract Administration, Document Control, Steel Detailing, Health & Safety, Transport and Site Installation.
Our Shop Floor is services by up to 85 personnel consisting of skilled and semi-skilled operatives including Boiler-makers, Welders and Mechanical Fitters.
The Fabrication Process is controlled by StruMis software specifically designed and developed for structural steel manufacture and monitors all stages of the process from materials ordering, process tracking, checking, surface treatment and final delivery.
Listed below are brief statistics for our facility in Mandurah:
- • 6,700m² manufacturing floor area over 4 No Workshops
- • 1300m² undercover area for assembly
• Secure yard area of 14,000m²
• Steel stock area serviced by two (2) overhead gantry cranes.
• In house vehicle fleet comprising Ute’s, Semi’s & Trailers
• Dedicated Project Management, Contract Admin & OH&S staff